Purchases and downloads are not possible at present. Please read this notice for further information.
Photograph of Accrington Town Hall in Accrington, Lancashire. It was built in 1857 and designed by James Green. It opened as the Peel Institute, but became the town hall in 1865.
The example photograph shown above is 800 pixels wide and 533 pixels high. The image available for download is higher quality and measures 2048 pixels by 1365 pixels.
Accrington Town Hall
The location of Accrington Town Hall is shown in the map below.